When it's Halloween you see all kinds of things....Like vampires! With green teeth?.........and

Belle the Princess.

The newest Madison Basketball Player

Katelyn as a jamba juice and can you guess what Avarie is?....she is Katelyn! funny huh?

The newest form of transportation on Halloween out here in Hibbard. Who is that driving Trey?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN...................................AND GO VANDALS!!
4 comments:
This is Justin-
Marc I love that wig! I miss wearing wigs with you Marc! The kids look great!
Great costumes! Looks like you guys had a fun time!
Hi guys! This is the Coltrins. I can't believe you guys moved down here! Did you say you live in Hibbard? That's where Doug's great-grandparents had a homestead. Great to "see" you! Our blog is dougandmaryc.blogspot
Hey- I hope you remember me... otherwise this comment is a little wierd! Alyson Likes. I served in YW with you in Moscow. We had babies about 8 years ago! I found your blog linked on Holly's. Cute Fam! Everyone is growing up. I would love to stay in touch! alikesj(at)gmail(dot)com
Post a Comment