The mornings can be pretty rough here in these parts. It is very dark and hard to get the children out of bed! We do catch some beautiful sunrises though. You can see the Teton Mountains poking up in the distance. A great view out of our back windows.

This week Sheriff Trey caught a bad flu bug...no not the swine flu...just a mild case, thank heavens. He woke up feverish and crying. When I asked him what hurt, he just said. "Nothing mom, I just wanted to go to swim lessons today!" Poor buddy. He slept the whole weekend and is back on fire today! Ready to fight whatever wants to take on this rough and tough guy. Bring it on, he says....make my day!
3 comments:
Great picture of the sun!!! I have wondered how it can create the "Rays" of color like that.
O man, I hope sheriff Trey is feeling better. It isn't fun being sick and out. I think a huge helping of good yummmy ice cream can cure anything.... or least that is my theory. Love ya guys!
What a beautiful picture of the sunrise!! Cute Sheriff too! Miss you guys tons.
Post a Comment