I have to just vent about my day before I go any further. I have made my goals for the year. They include a new workout plan. I have got to get back in shape! I am so excited, the kids are back at school and I am ready to go up to the gym...I am half way through my workout and the power goes out. Yes, the whole campus, town and surrounding towns- in the middle of the day!
So, I finish my workout in the complete dark, get dressed in the dark locker room and get home because the kids are getting sent home because of the power out....so, I decide to jump in the shower quick, thinking there would be enough hot water..Oh yes, there was hot water... just enough to soap my head with shampoo and then...you guessed it...no water at all! I forgot that we live out in the country and we are on an electric well that pumps our water. So, I ended up getting ice cold water bottles to rinse off the soap. yikes. cold. What a way to start......
Now, for the pictures below. Kindra loved her American Girl Horse from Grandma and Grandpa.

Mitchel got drums...They are set up in the sound proof theater room that we found out isn't so sound proof. He also was given some amazing cymbols from a famous drummer Jeff Hamilton!

What did Marc and I get for Christmas? Well, our stinking fridge broke a week before Christmas... so we got a wonderful new black Amana fridge! I am so excited...not really.
It has the freezer on the bottom so it is pretty nice. Thank heavens for 12 months no interest!
Look, I even got all the magnets and pictures back on.

Our traditional gingerbread house making on New Years Eve actually was a gingerbread train this year. It was so fun to make and the kids enjoyed eating the extra green frosting.

It snowed a ton on New Years Day and we spent a lot of time out in the snow. Trey loves to pull Kindra on the sled.

Looking forward to the new year, new goals, and a new smaller jean size! I hope 2010 is good to you and your families! Happy New Year!
2 comments:
If you were on facebook I would click the Like button!!!
You poor thing!!! No water? Why is it some days feel like you're living in a Seinfeld episode or something? :) I do anyway. Come over anytime, I have lots of hot water!
Post a Comment