Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Family and Christmas Traditions

The Christmas Eve Nativity play. Amazing acting especially the sheep. The Skinner Men having their tradtional bowl of Oyster Stew....check out the size of those bowls!

This is what happens after eating Oyster Stew?

The cousin gift exchange. It was fun to be home and have everyone there to wish Grandma and Grandpa Merry Christmas.

and of course....GO VANDALS!!!!!



4 comments:

Moscow Monson's said...

I love the Oyster induced coma! That's a great looking nativity you had there. I'm glad I we got to chat even though it was only a minute. I'm not sure what it is but I love getting a hug from you! Happy New Year.

Idaho Penningtons said...

We loved seeing you guys!! We will have to figure something else out before summer! Its too far away! Miss you!!!

Just Only Me said...

What fun holiday traditions, we may show up next year for that oyster stew, I've never made that!

Heck yes the VANDALS rock!!!! I am absolultely EATING up all the attention they've stirred up down here. I'm a Vandal fan and I admit that....in the midst of BSU fans!!! I'm brave. :) Happy New YEAR!

Jackie said...

You know I've heard that that oyster stew does make you really sleepy..... its like an aphrodisiac or something;)

The Skinner family

The Skinner family