Monday, January 11, 2010

Brooke White Concert

Remember Brooke White? From American Idol a few seasons ago. Well she came to BYU-I and I took the girls to the concert this weekend. It was great. Not a rock out, stand up concert like most of the ones I have been to in my life. A mellow, relaxing, enjoyable concert. And what a true sweetheart she is! Her songs are great. She has a new ablum out too. High Hopes and Heartbreak. Kindra was star struck. Row 6 yeah. Before the concert.
After the concert waiting for her to come sign autographs.


We met her as she came up the steps and she gave us each a hug, and told us thanks for coming. She is seriously a very nice person. Signing authographs here.
Kindra with Brooke in the background signing. Kindra stood there for about 5 minutes staring at her in shock that she was so close to her. It was so cute.





No comments:

The Skinner family

The Skinner family