This week Mitch was selected to participate in HONOR BAND! He was one of only a dozen kids from his school chosen to attend a one day workshop at BYU-Idaho. The students, from all over Southern Idaho, had to learn 3 pieces and then perform at a concert that night. He did great! He is the one in the stripped shirt standing in the back. The drummer boy. Way to go Mitch!

Trey has figured out how to handle all the drumming at our house. I caught him playing downstairs while Mitchel was practicing wearing these. Trey you are so clever!
3 comments:
Oh! How exciting! Ryan and I were both in band, I played flute and Ryan played trumpet. But we certainly didn't have the talent to be in HONOR band!!!
Yeah honor band! Way to cope Trey! Elyse did that once while I was vacuuming.
Haha! Trey is ingenious! Tell Mitch congrats from us that is an awesome accomplishment!!
Post a Comment