Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sorry... more San Diego pics!

As the weather here got down to 7 degrees last night...I had to stop and think...I was in 70 degree weather last week? Here are some more fun pictures from our trip. I love this statue by the USS Midway. It is huge! Marc tried to recreate the moment...same passion, just not as flexible as the lady above.
We also got to go to the San Diego temple! Wow, it is beautiful...on the inside too. In the middle they have a glass atrium that looks up to the angel mornoni..incredible. What a special feeling there too.


Outside in the sunshine after the temple.


I love these palm trees. It is what California is all about. So as we enter the winter months, I will have these images plastered in my mind! Think warm!







2 comments:

Just Only Me said...

I LOVE the picture of the statue, I have always wanted to have a framed print of D-Day. I didn't know there was a statues that I now have to visit too!
The temple is beautiful, hope you saved some sunshine for the chilly days ahead! :)

Idaho Penningtons said...

sorry! I have been so busy! I loved your Sandiego pictures! Looks like you had a great time! We leave on Tuesday to go there! I hope our weather is as good as yours! I will email you when I get back and update you on all the goings ons! Miss you!

The Skinner family

The Skinner family