Thanksgiving was very special this year. It was my FIRST time cooking Thanksgiving Turkey by myself..and we had Carol and Aunt Mariel join us. Carol even suprised us with Grandma's stuffing that I told the kids I would not even attempt to make. Mariel made some yummy cranberries with oranges. We ate and ate and ate and then.......

well, as you can see Mitch didn't even make it from the table! He seriously fell asleep right there!

Hope you all had a wonderful day. We are so thankful for family, friends and the blessings of the gospel. Thank you for being a part of our lives.
2 comments:
You did it!! Looks wonderful! We heard you were coming for christmas!!! YAH!!! Can't wait to see you!
I was thinking about you on Black Friday as I stayed home in my nice warm bed--I remember running into you in front of Walmart in Moscow last year! I wish I could have run back up there, sure miss it. Maybe next year we can go together!
Post a Comment