Marc had to go on a business trip to San Diego so I just had to tag along! It was a late birthday present and a nice, needed break from the routine at home. The kids did great without us. I was so proud of them. There was so much to see and do. So, while Marc was in meetings a few of us wives...walked the city!

Here we are in Coranadao when we got off the ferry. It was so beautiful!

This is the whole group that came. 5 BYU-I students and 3 faculty advisors and the wives!

We were close to where the cruise ships docked. Wow they are huge! It was fun to see them and no I am not going on a cruise yet...that freaks me out...I had a tough enough time flying, do you really think Marc could get me out in the middle of the ocean?

Marc loved all the Navy monuments they had down by the water. This is the Midway Navy Ship. You can tour and it has a restaurant and airplanes on top even! So cool!

This was at sunset at Point Loma. There were so many things to see! And I took lots of pictures! See our Old Town pictures below....
No comments:
Post a Comment