It has been a sad week as 4 people we have known have passed on. Two friends and Two parents of friends....It makes me realize how precious the gift of life is. As soon as I heard about our friend Josh this morning my mind went to the simple words of a primary song....
"My life is a gift, my life has a plan. My life has a purpose; in heav'n it began. My choice was to come to this lovely home on earth and seek for God's light to direct me from birth."
I am so grateful for the gospel and the plan that our Heavenly Father has that we can be with our families forever, and I am sure we will see our friends again too! Their memories and examples of kindness and courage live on....

3 comments:
Thanks for that simple reminder!
Love Ya.
This is Annica, if you remember me. I'm Kathy's daughter. I was just checking out some blogs and I came upon yours. I read this post but somehow I didn't connect the Josh you were talking about and the Josh that I thought was still sick in the hospital. I learned the news when that night I was askd to say prayer and in my prayer I prayed that Josh would be alright. When I ended my prayer Kelsey said, "Yeah, Annica, Josh is dead." It was kinda a shock. Talk about being the last to get the news. But I'm glad that Heavenly Faher anwsered my prayer. I prayed that Josh would be alright, and I know that he is alright.
How grateful I am for the knowledge of the Plan of Salvation, to know Josh is embarking on the next phase Heavenly Father has for him. My thoughts and prayers are his family and many friends. He will be missed.
Post a Comment