It is amazing what my husband can accomplish with a little time off and the dream of a mammoth hoop weighing on his mind. After 30 pages of instructions and a week of assembling the structure we were able to round up some guys (the instructions clearly state 6 adults needed) to help lift it into place. This is no ordinary hoop you have to understand....this is a MAMMOTH!

As you can see below, age goes out the window when you have a hoop like this. Thunder dunking is an art.

Nice honey...I knew you still had it.

Mitch and Avarie break in the hoop....as the sun goes down.

Avarie practicing her 3 point shot. Great form Ave...Mitch has something else on his mind...

Reminds me of Michael Jordon? More hoop action to come!
3 comments:
It turned out great! Your driveway is HUGE!!
This sounds much like our swing set building experience. Worth it, but glads it's done! Looks like fun!!
Way too much fun! I love the shadow of Mitch as he is dunking! I wanna come play!
Post a Comment