Thursday, August 27, 2009

SEVENTEEN.....and KINDERGARTEN.

My dear Avarie turned seventeen yesterday. It was also the first day of school. She had a great day! Her friends bought her a cake for lunch, and the choir sang to her. We celebrated by shopping and eating at Olive Garden! She is so grown up and I am so amazed at the young woman she is! A great example and a very strong spirit. I love you Ave! Trey started Kindergarten too. He was so excited and woke up so early. He was ready to go when the kids left....the probelm, he doesn't go until 11:30...so it was a long morning. He was excited about his outfit- he said he was Benny Rodrigues...from the the Movie "Sandlot"...he played a little baseball while he waited. I dropped him off and he was ready!!! And so was I! :)Was I suppost to be sad? My baby is in school! Marc and I went out to lunch. It was a happy day for all...
The kids had a great first day of school...Mitch told us all about his teachers, Katelyn told us all about her friends....(what does that say?) Kindra loved chasing the boys at recess, and Trey loved riding the bus! We have made it a year in Rexburg and the nerves were not as bad this year. We are looking forward to a wonderful year!




4 comments:

Moscow Monson's said...

OH, I can't believe Avery is 17! That last picture is too cute!

Kristi said...

What a cute bunch of kids! And I can't believe Avarie is 17! Where does the time go???

Kristin said...

Happy birthdya to Averie! Cute cute kids!

Idaho Penningtons said...

Crazy everyone grows up! Have fun with your own time!

The Skinner family

The Skinner family