...the larger the splash? Here are some phtots of our new found love. Lake Football. I know they may look photo shopped in, but it really is that pretty up at the lake, and my boys are really that good. Here Marc is showing his hops! Honey, you still go it!

Now I know where Katelyn gets her facical expression from. What concentration, what skill, what focus. (wow, what an extremely talented man I married)

Where is a basketball hoop when you are feel'n the urge to dunk? Hey....another Lake game for the future. Once again, true air time hon!

Mitchel's turn. He looks so poised in the air. I think he caught quite a few, and made it look so easy!

If I remember right, this one hurt. Right on bro....they always say sacrifice the body for the ball.

Next up, the girls give it their go....see next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment