We finally talked Avarie and Katelyn into doing some Lake Football with Mitch and Dad. Avarie was a little nervous as she is a "nose plugger"....we told her you cannot plug your nose and catch the football at the same time! She thought she could....here is her attempt.

Sorry Avarie, try it again. Next time she said she was more focused. Look at those muscular legs! She must be a sprinter?

Next it was Katelyn's turn...see below. I don't know if she has ever even played football at all. This shot looks like she is blocking the net in volleyball?

You can always count on Katelyn to show emotion. A true drama girl. I think she surprised herself by catching the ball. See the look of shock on her face?

More games still to come....
2 comments:
O my heavens that looks like so much fun!!! Man I am so jealous. Your family has such a blast. By the way we are heading your way this coming weekend. Did you guys want to meet up somewhere? Love ya tons Kathryn Y.
Ahhh these are great pics! I need to show Jeremy the ones of Marc. :)
Post a Comment