Sunday, July 19, 2009

Road Trip....Mesa Falls

We took a road trip last week to a very beautiful place near by. (I think there are a lot of places we have yet to explore here in this part of the world) Mesa Falls has two waterfalls, a small one and a big one. It is so amazing. This is right by the bigger falls. Upper Mesa Falls. You could feel the spray coming off the falls. Can you see the mist in the picture below? It looked like a tropical paradise on the other side of the falls because it is so wet and doesn't get much sunlight.
Oh no, kids...don't lean too far over please...you are making me nervous!! Wait, where is Kindra?

There was a lodge by the falls where you could go in and see many animal skins and actually touch them. The kids really had fun with the bears!
I see a real similarity in Trey and this bear. Same eyes, same hair, same mouth, and same teeth spacing!





1 comment:

Jay and Camille said...

I hate to say this but I have never been to Mesa Falls. There are a lot of cool places around you though. There are some ice caves near Rexburg. Sometime you need to go to Swan Valley for a square ice cream cone.

The Skinner family

The Skinner family