


Ok, Ok, I know I am a lot slow! Sorry it has taken awhile to get pics on . Here are a few from the month in review! The wedding (kisses for dad)(Mitch and Kin dancing), the birthday, the games (Katelyn's homecoming crazy hair and spirit look). It's all is going by so fast! Oh, and to all you bloggers out there... Help us sell our house in Mosocw!!!! We are liking Rexburg, but miss Moscow tons! The weather has cooperated and we are making friends- everyone is so "dang" nice!! We have rode horses, hit the fair, had lots of family and friends visit! Grandma Limburg even stopped on her way to St. George.....she is doing a 6 month mission! Wish we all had the courage of grandma! Well, until we blog again! Keep smiling!

4 comments:
Hello, I found your blog through Stellmon Family. I hope all is going well for you guys. We just moved again, but only across the street into a house. We wish you luck and hope to run into you guys sometime. Love DOug and Kathryn Yearsley
Ahh...we miss the Skinner family in the ward. Sounds like you all are enjoying Rexburg. The pic of Marc and the girls is definitely my favorite. :)
Glad to hear you guys are loving RExburg and that everyone is so DANG nice. I used to live there when it was Ricks...in fact Ned and I met there. I remember everyone being super nice then too. We sure miss having the kids in primary!!!
What fun, I found your Blog! Glad to hear you're adjusting to Rexburg, it is a fun little town. Good luck to you.
Post a Comment