The wedding was beautiful! What a fun time with family and friends. We hated to come back to school and the rat race! Avarie turned 16 yesterday! Some new friends decorated her locker. We celebrated at Olive Garden with family. Katelyn had her first Volleyball game and learned some new cheers from Madison Jr High, Mitch loves band and Grandpa Skinner is tickled to hear he will be playing THE VIBES!! Kindra loves her little school and says her teacher reminds her of Grandma Limburg. Trey has found that "Elmo in Grouchland" is his new favorite movie, and mom's new lifesavor! Marc had loads of meetings today and said it felt like a Sunday! We are finding there is much to celebrate in life! Pictures yet to come.
5 comments:
Wow - You guys have been busy! Now Avarie can date - we will have to set her up!!!
Hello Skinners! I'm excited you guys are in Rexburg! My in-laws live there, so we'll be up there to visit quite a bit.
Congratulations, Avarie, on turning 16! I'm glad I wasn't still in YW when you outgrew Mia Maids. That would have been a sad day for me! Sure miss you and hope you're adjusting to Rexburg.
Here's the address to our blog: www.thompsontalesandtidbits.blogspot.com
Hello Marc & Alisa - What a busy family! Glad to hear you guys are having a great time in Rexburg. Thanks so much for the cute mickey outfit for Grant! Perfect timing as he was growing out of his 12 month clothing. Thanks again! Nate & Melissa
Here is our blog:
http://schroederfamilyil.blogspot.com/
We get to see you on MONDAY!!!! HOORAY!!!! We're hoping to be there in the early evening time.... if all goes well and the speed limit:) We're finally all packed up!! Yay!!!
HEy!! I hope you don't mind that I am posting on your blog. I am excited to see that you guys are getting settled in Rexburg. Looks like your new house is very nice!! I emailed our friends the Galbraiths and I told Kevin to look Marc up on Campus sometime...so maybe he will!! Good luck with everything!! We will sure miss you guys here in the ward, but I am sure Rexburg will be great for you guys too!!
Post a Comment