WE ARE HERE!
We got here late Sunday night and the moving truck arrived Monday morning. Now we are up to our earlobs in boxes! We are cleaning out the basement and are hoping to paint this weekend so the girls can move into their rooms soon. It is so hot here.....and NO WIND yet! Our house doesn't have AC so we are dying! Mitch starting Football and it is great to see him working hard and making friends. We are missing everyone there in Moscow. We send our love out to you all.
Dance, Dance and more Dance
7 years ago

3 comments:
Yay! We'll be there soon to join you!! We miss you guys terribly already. I think our apartment may have some AC... you can come hang with us until it turns freezing!:D Love you guys! Can't wait to see you!!
Sounds like things are going well! Can't wait to see you only less than 2 weeks now!!!
I'm glad to see you all arived in one piece. I still have unpacked boxes in my basement :) A little at a time...I'm seeing progress. Whats more fun - unpacking boxes or playing with my babies? HMMM, no wonder I have more unpacking to do. Call me soon.
Post a Comment