Tuesday, July 29, 2008

READY-SET-GO!

Ready or not here we come! Movers come tomorrow to pack. Lots of emotions running through us right now.Sad leaving wonderful family and friends. Excited to meet new people and experience new places. I will be glad when we are finally there, this packing and saying good-bye stinks! We hope people will come visit! It may be awhile before you hear from us.......see ya!

4 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

We are coming home!!! But we are not saying goodbye!

Janine said...

Just wanted to say Good Luck with the move this weekend. Miss you all ready :). Talk with you soon

The Stumpf Girls said...

What an awesome family picture. Good luck with the move. I hope you avoid any horror move stories. (like forgetting the crib posts in Pullman :)) I'll talk to you soon, my friend.

Jade said...

I can't believe you're gone already. I don't know what we'll do without Marc running the fate of our family's academic life. ;-)

We're headed to Idaho Falls next week. Maybe we can bump into you guys in Rexburg. If there's anything from Moscow you're absolutely missing (like the smelly water), let us know and we'll bring some down for you.

The Skinner family

The Skinner family