Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Run, Jump and Climb

Lots going on this month...so a quick recap. Avarie and I ran in the 5K Teton Dam Marathon. It was a great Dam Race, and Avarie got 1st in her age group! I finished somewhere in the middle of mine...but just glad I finished. Kindra ran in the Dam Fun Run and was one of the first girls to finish! Mitch has been playing lots of ball the last few weeks. He went down to Utah to play in a team camp at UVU. Lots of big guys, but as you can see, he knows how to take care of anyone who gets in his way!


Oh yes, and he also had time to be a Dam Volunteer at the Dam Marathon....I think he just helped out to get a Dam Shirt!



The little kids love the climbling wall that they have at the park during the race. Trey did get a little higher this year. What a great accomplishment!











2 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

Good Job guys!!! Sounds like summer is in full swing!!! Hope we get to see you this summer!

michelle said...

LOVE the shirt. Well done, Mitch! You guys should come and visit us and we'll take you to the Hoover Dam for all kinds of dam fun :)

The Skinner family

The Skinner family