Sunday, June 5, 2011

GRADUATION!!

Jumping for joy!... it was Avarie's graduation last week and it was so exciting! Her friends wanted to do the High School Musical jump after the ceremony! HA HA so fun! It was exciting to see Avarie make the BIG SCREEN twice in one week! At the State High School Track Meet she ran the 100m and it was so awesome to see her name up on the board!


But most exciting was to see her up on the BIG SCREEN in the BYU-Idaho Center when she walked across the stage to graduate! All these memories of her school days came flooding back to me and do I mean FLOOD! I was just fine until that moments and then I realized...my little Avarie is all grown up!


The Family after the graduation


The whole gang that came to celebrate! Marc's parents, my mom, Marc's Aunt Mariel and Carol, Jackie and Justin and the babies. It was so nice to have family around again. We had a big BBQ and then Avarie was off to the all night party.... now she just needs a job! WE LOVE YOU AVARIE! Watch out BYU!!



3 comments:

Kristin said...

Way to go Avarie! Watch out world...here she comes. :) Love all the photos.

Jody said...

I can't believe she is all graduated! I got a little teary reading what you said about school memories and how she's all grown up. I know my kids are going to be there too soon and I'm not going to know where the time went. Congrats Avarie!

michelle said...

Congratulations Avarie! I'm not sure which I'm more excited about - her graduating or the fantastic jumping picture from High School Musical. I've taken a few jumping pictures in my time, but this one is incredible! And it was so fun to see so much of your family there - you guys are great!

The Skinner family

The Skinner family