Yes! Dreams do come true!! We have been trying for the last 2 months to get tickets to the DAVID ARCHULETA concert. No luck. Then Wednesday I got an email from the radio station saying he had released more tickets! Yeah, I got VIP tickets! The trick now was to get there, no reserved seats just an open section. We waited in line 2 hours to get in, then....the magic happened!After no seats were found.... We got to stand in the "pit" right in front of the stage!!! It was an awesome concert! A wonderful memory! HE TOUCHED OUR HAND!!! I felt like I was 16 again!! Truth, I tried not to embarass my daughters. I played it cool.

He looked right at us and touched our hands, yes it's true! He is very charming and a tremendous singer.

We did have to stand the whole concert, but look where we are!! Right there at the stage baby! See the drums in the background! Right in front of the speakers!

Outside waiting in line. Me, Ave, Kate and her friend Mary. It went all the way down the street about 2 blocks. It was worth the wait! An incredible night, a 5 star journal entry!
6 comments:
THANKS MOM! IT WAS INCREDIBLE! I TOUCHED HIS ARM! WHAT A HOTTY!
Lol! You guys are crazy! I was in town and saw that line and thought all those people in it were insane. I'm glad you got a good spot though!
What? Marc didn't go? I thought he'd be front and center for something like this. ;-)
We were in Idaho Falls that day. The teen of the house was trying to go No such luck for her! Alisa I think you look more excited than the girls;)
LOVE THIS POST!!!
FUN! I remember my first concert and still have a crush on that handsome Donny Osmond.
Post a Comment