Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sharing means caring!

Our friend Kathryn had this idea on her blog, and I thought it would be fun to try. Plus no one ever comments on my blog and I am sure missing my friends from up North. My kids think I should get a facebook instead. ??? So read below and if ya love me and want a treat! It may be worth the comment!
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!Made with tons of love just for you! It might be my yummy chocolate chip cookies,or a really cute note from me with cool stuff in side.

Give it a try!
The catch?
you must re -post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a lovely little treat for themselves! Have Fun!
Ready........Set............Go!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I saw it!! I would love an alisa treat!:D

About Us said...

Does this mean that the first five people have internet addictions??

About Us said...

Alright, I have been feeling guilty... I feel as if I have managed to Sabotage your idea here chickydee....

"I would like everyone to know that this is a very "safe place" to talk about our addictions.... You know... if anyone feels a little timid... Remember you hold the power to post "anonymous" ...yet that would mean you would have given up the incentive!" ;-o

Smiles!!

gail said...

Hi Alisa... I don't need a treat, but wanted you to know we miss you tons here... it's just not the same without the Skinners.

Kendra said...

Your blog is great! I am still not going to give you my blog sight yet. It needs a lot of work. Thanks for letting me share in your fun.

The Skinner family

The Skinner family