The next 2 posts are things I need to catch up on as far as our adventures in life go...so let me catch my breath and fill you in....
Marc and I went to my nephew Trevor's wedding in Richland Washington. They were married in the Columbia River Temple. Janelle and Trevor are so cute and it was so fun to see family and celebrate with them...even if it was a very quick trip!
My mom, and older brother and sister at the wedding! Fun Family Togetherness!
When we got home we celebrated my birthday with pumpkin pie!! It was so nice to be home with my kids (missing Aves) and I even got a nice new VANDAL jacket!
We had a blast doing pumpkins this year and I bet you can guess which pumpkin is THE BOYS and which one is THE GIRLS! Happy Halloween!!
Dance, Dance and more Dance
7 years ago

1 comment:
Cute pumpkins and cute family!! Loved seeing you!
Post a Comment