Summer came and went and now School has started..here are some pics from the first day!

Trey is in FIRST grade and loving it! He told us it was A LOT longer than kindergarten and it takes FOREVER to get to lunch. He is so excited to go each day even though his bus comes at 7:30am~! Kindra is in FOURTH grade and has the same teacher she had last year and LOVES her! It will be an awesome year.

Mitch is in 8th grade. He has a locker by all his basketball buddies and tells me his favorite thing about school is LUNCH! This kid keeps growing!!! He is now almost 5'11" and wears a bigger shoe size than his dad! SIZE 13! Good thing basketball is his sport?

The high schoolers are excited because they are in a BRAND NEW HIGH SCHOOL this year and it is HUGE and has a sweet gym! Kate loves being in classes with Juniors and Seniors and is the social butterfly of the the Sophomore class. I cannot believe Avarie is a SENIOR!! She had to wear this "uniform" to school the first day because she is in student council and that is what they do here. They also plan all the assemblies and she is busy with many homecoming festivities. Plus, she also had a birthday!!

Are you kidding me!? I have an 18 year old! NO WAY! We had a fun celebration at Olive Garden and made her favorite cheesecake to celebrate! Happy Birthday Aves. WE LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
Aww...what sweet photos of those good looking Skinner kids! Tell Avarie HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!...can't believe she is 18! :)
AHHH, I swear Little Trey was still preschool age. I miss that kid! It looks like you are almost an empty nester.You have such beautiful and sweet children. I love to read your posts. I hope all is great in your world. love ya tons
Post a Comment