Mitch had a birthday last week. He is now a teenager. I just want to tell you what an amazing kid he really is. He has a smile that melts the girls....

He is a great example to his younger brother....

See what I mean.....

Besides being a great basketball player,drummer and student he has a hidden talent. He was in a play last week that the 7th graders did at school. He was a peasant boy. He did GREAT!
I guess I did know he was good at acting?...in some situations.

Here he is with a bunch of kids from school all dressed up for the play. I am so proud of him and what a hard worker he is! Just remember, your mom is the only girl you can smile at...for now!
1 comment:
Awww! Mitchell! WE love him! He is turning out to be quite a handsome devil! Just remember he already has an arranged marraige!
Post a Comment