Friday, February 20, 2009

Grandma Lig visits "The Burg"

It has been 5 months since we have seen Grandma! She left tropical St. George to come to what we now call "The Burrrg". We had a blast! We took her to a band concert, gymnastics, the bread company, the cupcake cafe, and visited Florences Chocolates way too many times!! I think she slept with every child and even did boxing on the wii with Trey! What a sight!
Cheers to Grandma Lig! We love you!

Watching HSM3 with Grandma!
Grandma and I went to the Rexburg Temple. It was wonderful!

Avarie's Valentines date. Yes, where is her date? Well they all went in big group (of 10)so we didn't get a picture of them. I am trying to round one up! She had fun and said her date had "the moves"... on the dance floor of course! Isn't she beautiful!!


2 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

How fun HSM3 with Grandma! Savannah is addicted to this movie!!! Avarie looks so great!!! I hope she had fun!! I heard the boy had a red shirt - maybe its good you don't have a picture!!! hehehehee

Kristin said...

What a fun weekend! Averie looks very beautiful in her dress. Tell Trey thank you for the Valentine. Made Bryce feel pretty special...he loved it. :D

The Skinner family

The Skinner family